The Stables - Perisher Valley, Snowy Mountains, NSW
The Stables Apartments incorporates contemporary ski accommodation features, designed to blend perfectly with the surrounding Snowy Mountains high country. Poised amongst the snow gums in this unique mountain setting, The Stables enjoys superb views over Perisher Valley and the surrounding alpine region. Each striking timber and granite chalet or apartment is fully self-contained, featuring well appointed furnishings, including CD/TV/DVD, microwave, fan-forced oven and dishwasher. The laundry is complete with washing machine and dryer. Revive and relax at The Stables.
- Licensed a la carte Restaurant
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Mountain Views (selected units)
- Outdoor Balconies (selected units)
- Fireplace (selected units)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Cutlery / Crockery
- Tea / Coffee making facilities
- DVD / Video
- CD Sound system
- All Linen supplied
- Private Bathroom(s)
- Spa Baths (selected units)
- Laundry facilities
- Drying Rooms in most apartments
The Stables Resort offers a well appointed self contained studio apartment which is stylish, comfortable and an ideal room for a romantic getaway or a quick trip to the snow. These studio rooms are very practical for couples and offer either open planned or an enclosed bedroom with the following configurations: Split king bed OR double and 1 single day bed, as well as living area, kitchen and laundry facilities.
Courtyard Loft Apartment
The Stables Resort offers this completely self contained Courtyard Loft apartment which is an ideal room for 2 couples or a small family. The apartments are generous in size and includes a split king bed upstairs in the loft bedroom and a split king bed in an alcove area off the lounge room. Both units contain 2 full bathrooms as well as a spa bath and fireplace, making it a perfect choice for a fun weekend or even a week.
The Stables Resort offer this wonderfully comfortable and well appointed 3 bedroom Lodge Chalet. This two storey apartment offers a split king bed in the master bedroom and double in 2nd bedroom downstairs and 2 singles in the 3rd bedroom as well as a double sofa bed in the living room upstairs. This unit caters well to larger families who seek comfort, quality and space.
Alpine Season Rates
Valid November 2011 to May 2012
|Rate per room per night||Sleeps|
(Maximum no of people)
- Rates are per apartment, room only
- 2 night mimimum stay for Public Holidays and Special Events including Christmas, New Years, Australia Day, Easter and Anzac Day
2012 Winter Rates....
|8th June - 30th June & 2nd September - Close||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights|
|1st July - 28th July||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights|
|29th July - 16th August||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights|
|17th August - 1st September||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights|
- Studio: Open plan apartment – sleeps 2 only
- 1 Bedroom: 1 bedroom/1 bathroom + sofa
- Studio loft: Loft bedroom/ 1 and a half bathroom Apartment + sofa
- Courtyard loft: Loft bedroom + alcove/2 bathroom apartment
- Family Chalet: 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment + sofa
- Lodge Chalet: 3 bedroom/2 and a half bathroom apartment + sofa
- Lodge Apartment: 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment + sofa
- Oversnow transferson any arrival and departure days during specified times
- Afternoon courtesy shuttle operates daily from the Ski Tube Terminal
- Infants 0 - 4 yrsold $10.00 cot hire per night
Not quite what your looking for?
Request a Quote for a personalised stay or speak with a consultant today.
Call 1300 278 483
All prices are subject to change without notice, all packages/activities are subject to availability, minimum numbers and minimum stay requirements may apply.