Matterhorn Lodge - Perisher Valley, Snowy Mountains, NSW
Matterhorn features a guest lounge with open log fires, drying room with ski storage, games room with arcade games and bar with pool tables. Dinner at the Matterhorn's own fully licensed restaurant is the prelude to an evening of fun around the cosy log fire, enjoying the in-house entertainment. Comfortable rooms, most offering great views all have private ensuites, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Transfers included from the Ski Tube Terminal on arrival and departure days only, at specified times.
- Drying Room & Equipment Storage
- Games Room
- Guest Lounge
- Licenced Bar & Restaurant
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Table
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Tea & Coffee
Winter 2012 Rates....
|Value Season 8-30 June & 2 September-End of season||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights Midweek|
|Mid Season 1 July-28 July||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights Midweek|
|Peak Season 29 July-16 August||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights Midweek|
|Shoulder Season 17 August-1 September||2 Night Weekend||5 Nights Midweek||7 Nights Midweek|
- All rates are per person
- 2 Night Weekend Includes - 2 Nights Accommodation, 2 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner (Saturday Night)
- 5 Night Midweek Includes - 5 Nights Accommodation, 5 Breakfasts & 5 Dinners
- 7 Night Midweek Includes - 7 Nights Accommodation, 7 Breakfasts & 7 Dinners
- Long Weekend Rate Includes 3 Night's Accommodation, 3 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Adult - 15 yrs and over
- Child - 5 - 14 yrs.Must be sharing with Minimum 2 Adults @ 2 Share Rate
- Infant - 0 - 4 yrs. Must be sharing with Minimum 2 Adults @ 2 Share Rate
Not quite what your looking for?
Request a Quote for a personalised stay or speak with a consultant today.
Call 1300 278 483
Package & Save....
- Package your accommodation with Lift Tickets & Equipment Hire and save up to 25%
All prices are subject to change without notice, all packages/activities are subject to availability, minimum numbers and minimum stay requirements may apply.